- Position: Hotel Manager F/M Luanda - Angola
Description: Reporting directly to the General Manager, the selected candidate is going to be responsible for the day to day management of the hotel operation including staff.
- His main duties are to implement and develop the hotel sales strategy, budgeting, planning, organizing and managing all hotel services, front of the house, food and beverage operations and housekeeping.
- Profile: He should be a person with an extremely and accurate eye for detail, setting the example to the staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets all guests needs and expectations.
We are seeking to recruit someone with a strategic overview and organized plan that will maximize profits.
Proven training and experience in the position within 5* hotels at a luxury segment, big and diversified operations with multi F&B outlets are considered an asset.
The chosen candidate should reveal strong leadership skills, flexibility and adaptability as well as a solid experience in planning, structuring and organizing brigades within the operations.
Languages: English and Portuguese (preferred)
We offer the possibility of integrating a solid and stable group which is expanding internationally offering real prospects for an excellent career development.
- Work Permit: Applicants who not have legal permission to work in Portugal are not considered
- Application: Mara Leitao Soares, Azinor, Head of Recruitment and Selection firstname.lastname@example.org