Objectives: The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, plays a key role in identifying, developing and implementing e-commerce marketing plans and managing e-mails marketing campaigns to directly impact the critical business metrics. Lead the company in generating new ideas and understand market changes and trends, develop and implement a merchandising strategy to drive sales, grow the brand online and maximize the customer buying experience. This position will ensure an optimal social media presence, online experience through strategically planning navigation, product assortments, content refreshes, virtual look books and digital content.
- Create measure, analyze and optimize online catalog marketing programs and manage internal partners to achieve marketing goals.
- Develop, implement and manage the company´s social media strategy, acting as the official community liaison.
- Build a best-in-class e-mail marketing program. Implement & manage direct e-mail campaigns.
- Develop email marketing programs to drive and increase sales.
- Manage Company websites – including content, landing pages, shopping cart, promotions, features, etc.
- Collaborate with IT, Product Development and Merchandising to create bulk seasonal calendars for initial product set-up, update product launches and maintain accuracy
- Define short and long term strategies for online merchandising and content to drive business and customer acquisition to meet company’s goals.
- Create and conceptualize the master content calendar by partnering with Marketing to ensure brand consistency, implement multi-channel objectives and drive ecommerce sales
- Establish collaborative relationships with Merchandising and Product Development teams to ensure timely delivery of product and samples for web photo shoots
- Execute all web photo shoots, shot lists, landing pages, and micro-sites with Marketing
- Develop compelling outfitting stories for the Homepage, Landing and Feature Pages, Emails, and oversee all product pages with Marketing
- Optimize online navigation, search results, product walls, and product presentation based on analytics
- Utilize website analytics to understand how customers are engaging with the site and collaborate with Merchandising and Marketing teams to improve merchandising
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5-7 years of relevant experience (3-5 yrs in web product management and e-commerce focus)
- Luxury brand experience required
- 3 years experience in managing merchandising and analytics for e-commerce website
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus while anticipating and reacting to changes in the business
- Experience managing websites and online advertising required.
- Solid understanding of development for dynamic websites and/or Content Management Systems.
- Good communication and social skills
- Possess exceptional customer-experience judgment and be incredibly analytical and creative
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and other language.
Application: Mr. Santos HR email@example.com